Do not let your hearts be troubled and do not be afraid. – John 14:27
You are not alone.
Our coaching groups are a safe space for us to heal, to grow, and to connect with our sisters in Christ! In our small group coaching environment, you can expect to:
- Form deeply supportive relationships and experience a sense of belonging with a small group of your sisters in Christ.
- Receive individual coaching and support; receive relevant teachings and learning materials.
- Become more familiar with your inner dialogue. Is it alive with self-doubt or self-criticism? Is it self-supportive and encouraging?
- Shine Christ’s light into the deeper places within, listening closely and uncovering the origins of present-day habits of mind and emotion.
- Free yourself from spiritual bondage related to or caused by early wounds, by lies we believe about our identity (i.e.: I am unlovable, undeserving, or unwanted), or by destructive habits such as self-criticism, self-loathing, anxiety or anger.
- Practice claiming and receiving the Father’s blessing upon you and upon your life.
- Learn to stand firmly on the amazing truth of who you are – Beloved one of God! His precious daughter!
6 Self-Supportive Habits we will cultivate together:
- Trust deeply in the Lord, readily surrendering to Him daily.
- Learn the language of “Freedom in Christ,” breaking free from our fears, shame, and self-criticism.
- Foster a supportive and affirming relationship with oneself.
- Lovingly break the cycle of unhelpful thought patterns, which may have been formed during adverse circumstances earlier in life.
- Live in the present. Free from regret, self-criticism, and judgment over what has passed. Free from worry and anxiety over what is to come.
- Nurture and take care of ourselves: physically, emotionally, spiritually.
Small Group Coaching Structure
- Group size 4-5 women.
- Bi-weekly coaching sessions, 90-minutes each. Minimum commitment is 5 months, which is roughly 10 sessions.
- Sessions are held virtually, using Zoom video conferencing.
- Each session consists of an opening prayer, check-in, short teaching or review of ‘homework’, and individual coaching for 2 group members.
Gather 3-4 of your favorite women and experience the transformational power of group coaching!
Have questions? Not sure what to expect from coaching or if it is the answer you’re looking for? Before you decide, you are welcome (encouraged even) to schedule a free sample coaching session with De. Fill out the form below to schedule your sample session.
* denotes a required field
Other questions? Contact De directly: by email or by calling: 610.287.2989.
May God bless you with His faithful presence along your journey.
So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed. – John 8:36