We would love to speak at your parish, women’s event, retreat, or other gathering. This page provides an overview of our signature talks. We are happy to tailor a talk to suit your particular theme and group. Send us an email or fill out the speaking inquiry form at the bottom of this page so we can connect!
Themes in our Advent talks and retreats include:
- Tis the Season: the intersection of Busy and Holy
- Finding Healing in Mary’s Womb: the meeting place of Heaven and Earth
- Mary, Mother and Guide for our Pilgrimage
- A Personal Incarnation: how Jesus takes on flesh in you
Themes in our Lenten talks and retreats include:
- Interior Stillness: meeting Jesus in the quiet of our own hearts
- The Desert of Encounter: “I will allure her into the desert and speak tenderly to her heart” (ref: Hosea 2:14)
- The Great Exchange: our poverty for His riches
- The Climb: laying down our unnecessary baggage as we prepare to climb Calvary with Jesus
For Any Season
The Path to Inner Healing
Our Lord does not want us merely “coping” or perpetually managing anxiety, overwhelm, or other adverse patterns of emotion. He has come to make all things new! In this talk, De will shed light on the connection between present day adverse habits of mind / habits of emotion and early wounding we may have experienced. She will guide us to encounter the Lord interiorly, where He awaits us and longs to bring restoration and healing to our hearts. Come, and let us journey together on the path to inner healing! We will explore:
- Rupture and disintegration we experience from early life experiences
- Identity lies, inner vows and adverse patterns of behavior that often take root in our lives
- Reintegration: getting to the heart of the matter with our Lord
This session is ideal for a half-day mini-retreat format or longer.
Freedom Amidst Uncertainty
Anxiety. Worry. Not enough…time, energy, money, popularity, worthiness. We are captive to all kinds of fears, limiting beliefs, and quite frankly, lies. Yet, Jesus’ life, death, and resurrection claimed our freedom: “It is for freedom that Christ has set us free. Stand firm, then, and do not let yourselves be burdened again by a yoke of slavery.” – Galatians 5:1
In this talk, De guides us to:
- Encounter our Lord where He can always be found: abiding within the heart of our own hearts.
- Anchor ourselves to God’s Truth and to His promised peace that surpassess all understanding.
- Identify the lies and distortions that ensnare us and lead us to feel anxious.
- Understand the importance of a self-supportive inner life.
- Learn a process for becoming more rooted and grounded in God’s Love.
Being the Beloved
While we may likely believe the sentiment, “God loves you,” we often fall short when it comes to allowing the fullness of this truth to deeply land within our hearts and change our lives. For if my day-to-day existence reflected my true identity as Beloved of God, wouldn’t I perhaps speak more kindly to myself, shower myself with compassion rather than criticism, and desire to share the love of God more freely with others?
In this talk, De exposes some common ways we unknowingly reject our true identity in Christ. We’ll experiment with ways to live the life of a beloved child of God, right in the midst of our ordinary, busy, messy, culturally-pressured lives. There is great freedom awaiting us!
What People Are Saying
I want you to know that God used you to open my heart to Him in a very intimate and safe space.
The presence of the Holy Spirit was palpable! What a gift. Thank you.
I felt the Holy Spirit among us and that through De’s talk, prayers and adoration I was able to hear God’s voice within me. Thank you!
Your witness to faith and perseverance is indeed incredibly inspiring. I have learned so much from you!
I am in awe of your selfless, holy work in this ministry.
I had no idea I would ever encounter a journey like this to begin to heal and feel some hopefulness instead of hopelessness.
Oh the retreat was beautiful & healing & consoling for my lonely soul!
I feel closer to Jesus and His loving mercy and grace. Thank you for sharing your gift of insight, listening and healing.
I am still feeling so filled with gratitude and peace from this weekend’s retreat and all the beautiful women who ministered to us and all the brave women who came to bear their wounds and hearts.
Your prayers flow so spontaneously from my experience and are just beautiful. You have a true gift!
I am growing from a place of shame and guilt to a place of kindness and respect for myself.
Wisdom, grace and gentle guidance – all words I would use to describe you. Grateful to be a part of it!
Thank you for being an open vessel through which the Lord’s love flows so beautifully.
Contact Us About Your Event!
* denotes a required field
You Are Made New Ministry is a registered 501(c)(3) non-profit organization and listed in the Official Catholic Directory (OCD)
published by the United States Conference of Catholic Bishops.