When you say your Rosary, the angels rejoice, the Blessed Trinity delights in it, my Son finds joy in it too, and I myself am happier than you can possibly guess. After the Holy Sacrifice of the Mass, there is nothing in the Church that I love as much as the Rosary.
~ Our Lady to Blessed Alan de la Roche
Join our Virtual Rosary Circle
Join us every Wednesday evening, at 7:45pm EST, to pray the rosary in community. We pray for the intentions below as well as any special intentions we each bring to the call:
- That our children will grow in the virtue of purity.
- For humility and peace within our homes.
- For humility and peace within our hearts.
Steps for connecting to our virtual circle via telephone:
- Dial this number: (701) 801-1211
- When prompted, enter this access code: 190-069-041
- You will then be connected to our call.
- Important: Please mute your phone. We’ve found that as more and more people join, there is a slight delay with the end result being we are not saying the prayers in unison – even though we’re trying to! And it can be quite distracting.
We will begin promptly at 7:45pm EST. If you arrive late to the call, no problem! Just jump right in. And if you have to leave the call early, no problem! We understand that we are each balancing multiple priorities and we are grateful for any amount of time that we have together.
Thank you for joining us! Our Lord and Our Lady are surely pleased by this virtual rosary. Our prayers are important and they are making a difference!
Want a weekly reminder? Fill in your email address below and you’ll be added to an automated email reminder that is sent out every Wednesday afternoon around 4pm.
* denotes a required field