led by the Holy Spirit
Meeting every Wednesday evening in our Zoom Room (video conference)
We meet every Wednesday evening from 8:15pm-9:15pm ET. We meet via video conference (instructions to the right).
We follow this basic meeting structure:
- Opening Prayer & Praise
- Check-in and Thanksgiving
- Intergenerational Healing Rosary
- Quiet Time
- Closing Prayer
We use the book titled, “Intergenerational Healing Rosary” by Father Gustavo E. Jamut, OMV for our rosary prayers. Here is a description of the book “Using biblical texts and appropriate prayers within the context of the Holy Rosary, the booklet shows us how to pray for family healing and liberation going back to 15 generations of our maternal and paternal bloodlines.“ If desired, booklets may be purchased here for $5.00 each.
- Please connect to our zoom calls using a headset or ear buds. This greatly reduces any feedback on the line and minimizes outside distractions.
- Feel free to invite friends to come and be with you in person, and together you can join our video room! Please note that at this time, we want to build intentional sisterhood and therefore the prayer meeting will be for women only.
- We ask that everyone keep their line muted when you are not speaking. Feel free to unmute yourself to offer appropriately throughout the meeting (i.e.: to say what you are thankful for during our time of thanksgiving).
- When we are praying the rosary, we will ask for group members to lead each decade. Keep in mind you will need a copy of the Intergeneration Healing Rosary booklet in order to lead a decade.
- Please share this information with all the women in your life!
Our meetings begin at 8:15pm ET. Please join around 8:10pm ET. If you need the zoom link, please contact De directly. Please connect using ear buds. It helps to reduce background noise.
Once connected to the dashboard, you’ll need to join the audio portion of our call. See instructions below:
If joining from your phone:
- In the bottom left corner, you should see two options: “Call via Device Audio” and “Dial in.”
- Choosing “Call via Device Audio” will automatically connect you to the audio portion of the zoom chat. I recommend trying this option first. If for some reason it doesn’t work, you can dial the phone number manually (see next step).
- If you choose “Dial In” you’ll see a few options of phone numbers. Click on the number you want to dial. Your phone should automatically dial the number. Once connected you’ll need to enter the meeting ID followed by the pound or hashtag symbol.
If joining from your computer:
- A menu should pop up, as in the screenshot below. At the top you can choose “Phone Call” or “Computer Audio.”
- Phone Call: Using your telephone, dial one of the provided phone numbers. Once connected you’ll need to enter the meeting ID followed by the pound or hashtag symbol.
- Computer Audio: Click the green button in the middle that says “Join with Computer Audio.”
If you do not see yourself on camera, check to be sure your video camera is enabled. Scroll over the dashboard and you’ll see the video camera icon in the bottom left. If it has a red line (slash) through it, click it to turn on your camera.
Q1: If I join the prayer group, do I have to come to every meeting?
A1: No, just come when you can! We will be in the zoom room every Wednesday evening.
Q2: Do I have to talk or pray out loud?
A2: No. We will ask for volunteers each meeting to lead certain prayers, for those who would like to do so.
Q3: Do I have to be on video / turn my camera on?
A3: No. Once connected to the prayer meeting through the zoom link, you have the option to turn your camera on. If you do so, we will be able to see you (which would be wonderful!), and if you prefer, you may keep your camera turned off.
Please feel free to send any other questions you may have to me directly at email@example.com