led by the Holy Spirit
I am very excited to tell you about an opportunity to gather and pray on a regular basis: You Are Made New Ministry Prayer Group.
Our prayer group meets bi-weekly and will combine important aspects of Catholic charismatic prayer meetings with the recitation of a healing rosary. Read on for the details including:
- Prayer Group Meeting Schedule and Structure.
- Instructions for connecting to our video meeting room.
- Group etiquette & tips for a positive experience.
- Questions & Answers
I am excited to pray with you as we gather together in the peaceful presence of our Lord! Feel free to reach out with any questions you may have: email@example.com
Schedule & Structure
Our group will meet bi-weekly beginning on Wednesday November 20, 2019 from 8:15pm-9:15pm ET. We will meet via video conference (details below).
We will follow this basic meeting structure:
- Opening Prayer
- Opening Praise & Worship Song
- Intergenerational Healing Rosary
- Quiet Time
- Closing Prayers: Our Father, St. Michael Prayer
We will use the book titled, “Intergenerational Healing Rosary” by Father Gustavo E. Jamut, OMV for our rosary prayers. Here is a description of the book “Using biblical texts and appropriate prayers within the context of the Holy Rosary, the booklet shows us how to pray for family healing and liberation going back to 15 generations of our maternal and paternal bloodlines.“ If desired, booklets may be purchased here for $5.00 each.
- Please connect to our zoom calls using a headset or ear buds. This greatly reduces any feedback on the line and minimizes outside distractions.
- Feel free to invite friends to come and be with you in person, and together you can join our video room! Please note that at this time, we want to build intentional sisterhood and therefore the prayer meeting will be for women only.
- We ask that everyone keep their line muted when you are not speaking. Feel free to unmute yourself to offer appropriately throughout the meeting (i.e.: to say what you are thankful for during our time of thanksgiving).
- When we are praying the rosary, we will ask for group members to lead each decade. Keep in mind you will need a copy of the Intergeneration Healing Rosary booklet in order to lead a decade.
- Similarly, we will ask for different group members each week to lead the closing prayers (Our Father and St. Michael Prayer)
- Please share this information with all the women in your life!
I will open the zoom room at about 8:10pm. When you’re ready to join, click on the link below. Please connect using ear buds. It helps to reduce background noise.
Once connected to the dashboard, you’ll need to join the audio portion of our call. See instructions below:
If joining from your phone:
- In the bottom left corner, you should see two options: “Call via Device Audio” and “Dial in.”
- Choosing “Call via Device Audio” will automatically connect you to the audio portion of the zoom chat. I recommend trying this option first. If for some reason it doesn’t work, you can dial the phone number manually (see next step).
- If you choose “Dial In” you’ll see a few options of phone numbers. Click on the number you want to dial. Your phone should automatically dial the number. Once connected you’ll need to enter the meeting ID followed by the pound or hashtag symbol. Meeting ID is 614-368-635
If joining from your computer:
- A menu should pop up, as in the screenshot below. At the top you can choose “Phone Call” or “Computer Audio.”
- Phone Call: Using your telephone, dial one of the provided phone numbers. Once connected you’ll need to enter the meeting ID followed by the pound or hashtag symbol. Meeting ID is 614-368-635.
- Computer Audio: Click the green button in the middle that says “Join with Computer Audio.”
If you do not see yourself on camera, check to be sure your video camera is enabled. Scroll over the dashboard and you’ll see the video camera icon in the bottom left. If it has a red line (slash) through it, click it to turn on your camera. Please text me if you have any connection troubles: 610.287.2989.
Q1: If I join the prayer group, do I have to come to every meeting? (come when you can)
A1: No, just come when you can! We will be in the zoom room every other Wednesday evening, beginning November 20th.
Q2: Do I have to talk or pray out loud?
A2: No. We will ask for volunteers each meeting to lead certain prayers, for those who would like to do so.
Q3: Do I have to be on video / turn my camera on?
A3: No. Once connected to the prayer meeting through the zoom link, you have the option to turn your camera on. If you do so, we will be able to see you (which would be wonderful!), and if you prefer, you may keep your camera turned off.
Please feel free to send any other questions you may have to me directly at firstname.lastname@example.org