- This event has passed.
Always Blooming, Healing Retreat for Women
April 9, 2021 @ 1:00 pm - April 10, 2021 @ 4:30 pm$65
This virtual retreat is for any woman who is healing from betrayal trauma and the pursuant wounding: physically, emotionally, spiritually. We come together, sisters on this journey, in a safe and sacred space for healing.
- Talks by our retreat leaders to teach and inspire on topics including: The Impact of Betrayal, Hope Blooms at the Foot of the Cross, Identifying and Gaining Freedom from Lie-Based Beliefs, Tending our Interior Garden with the Lord, Forgiveness Helps Us Heal, Take-Home Strategies for Overcoming Overwhelm and Anxiety.
- Sacred Movement: body awareness, we are clothed in God’s dignity and grace.
- Small Group Time: walk more closely with a handful of Sisters-in-Christ, receive individual healing prayer and pray for others. Groups are led by experienced facilitators.
- Mass, Adoration, Confession.
- Personal Reflection Time.
Retreat leaders are Father Allen Hoffa of the Diocese of Allentown PA and an Integrity Restored team member, Laura Ercolino of Hope’s Garden, De Yarrison of You Are Made New Ministry, Bonnie West and Marian West Veilleux.