The Bridegroom allures us into the desert of Advent. As our Beloved speaks His words of healing love into our thirsting hearts, we learn He is our everything… all we need… all we really desire…
Having been truly loved by Love Himself, we come up out of the desert at Christmas leaning only on Him… no longer needing the false loves we used to lean on.
Who is this coming up from the desert, leaning on her Beloved? – Song of Songs 8:5
Gather your sisters in Christ and participate in our December Chat together!
Thank you for opening your home and your heart and helping to foster a climate of authentic sisterhood!
step 1: invite sisters
Step 2: download materials (provided)
Step 3: Watch video together, share. Enjoy!
Tips for your Sisterhood Chats
- Plan 2-hours for your gathering. Each video is 20-30 minutes in length. A 2-hour gathering will allow for some socializing time before diving into the materials, as well as time for a snack break and more socializing!
- Begin and end in prayer. Opening and closing prayers are provided in each discussion guide. Feel free to use these or your own!
- If the ladies do not all know each other, consider beginning with an “ice-breaker” that helps people get to know something about each other. We suggest having each person introduce herself and including 1 or 2 fun facts, such as:
- favorite way to spend a free afternoon
- where she attends church
- married? single? children?
- patron saint or special bible passage
- what she hopes to learn or gain through this Sisterhood Chat experience
- After a time of welcome and getting to know each other, pass out the discussion guides and watch the video together. The hostess may want to review the discussion guide ahead of time to become more familiar with the content of the chat and questions you’ll be discussing. It is helpful for the hostess to be prepared to go first during discussion time, just in case others are hesitant to begin.
- You can view the video all the way through and then dive into the discussion questions. In cases where the video time is noted after a question, you may want to pause the video at that point and discuss the question.
- Encourage your sisters to join the online conversation as well. Share You Are Made New’s Facebook and Instagram accounts. Encourage your sisters to connect to the larger Made New Community.
- Reach out to us with any questions, comments, concerns. We love to hear from you! You can reach us by email at: firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com