We are each an infinitely important player in the Divine plan! The Lord is calling us to unite, join our voices in prayer, and take a unified stand for truth, goodness, and freedom.
What is Chosen?
Chosen is an intercessory prayer ministry in answer to the call to “be steadfast, immovable, always abounding in the work of the Lord” (1 Cor 15:58) and to “take our stand against the devil’s schemes.” (Eph 6:11).
Chosen warriors unite in prayer to combat three particular evils that are plaguing these times in which we live:
- Sexual sin: pornography, lust, adultery, homosexuality, transgenderism, sexual confusion / gender confusion, sexual abuse, fornication, and sex trafficking.
- Occult activity: Satanism, witchcraft, fortune telling, reiki, palm reading, tarot cards, ritual abuse, free masonry, etc.
- Secular forces: relativism, atheism, presumption, secularism, consumerism, materialism, and a culture of death.
We welcome any and all voices to unite with ours in these powerful and important intercessory prayers!
Open each section below to learn more and get started!
We ask you to:
- Make a commitment to pray the intercessory prayers provided on a chosen day each week for a period of 1-year (i.e.: every Monday for 1 year). Praying the prayers will take between 10 and 15 minutes.
- As possible, pray the prayers on your set day in front of the Blessed Sacrament or Tabernacle.
- As possible, partner with someone and pray together in pairs. We do not take our stand against the enemy alone, but side-by-side with one another and with our Lord! If you and your partner cannot physically be in the same location, consider praying together over Skype, FaceTime or something similar. Or agree to pray at the same allotted time, each on your own (yet together!).
- Pray the Seven Sorrows of Mary Rosary every Friday for the same 1-year period. Rosary prayers are provided as this is a different version than the more commonly known rosary.
- Consider making a fast 1-day each week throughout your commitment period. This might be a fast from a meal, from social media, from some other food or activity. We know prayerful fasting is a powerful way to intercede for souls!
You may feel reluctant to commit to a whole year. That’s ok, we still want you to pray with us! On your pledge card, please tell us the length of time you feel comfortable commiting to.
Upon making your pledge, you will be redirected to a Welcome Page where you will find:
- The link to download the prayers you will pray on your set day each week. The prayers are provided in a pdf document for easy printing or saving to your phone/device.
- The link to the 7 Sorrows of Mary Rosary prayers.
- The link to download your free print of St. Joan of Arc’s quote: “I am not afraid for God is with me. I was born for this!”
- The links to other (optional) goodies, such as a few extra prayers, our Chosen T-shirts and coffee mugs, and handmade knotted rosaries (coming soon!).
Fill out the form below to make your pledge. Thank you for joining us! We are so excited to watch this important ministry grow and spread. Together we stand with Christ!
Yes! We are working on setting up a private Facebook Group for our Chosen community to easily stay connected with one another. This will be a place where you can share insights, answered prayers, prayer requests, etc. You will also be able to ask questions of our moderators and the community. All pledged members of Chosen will receive an email when the Facebook group is up and running!
“In St. Paul’s Letter to the Ephesians in the context of spiritual warfare he tells us “Finally, draw your strength from the Lord and from his mighty power” (6:10). This strength is only found by fervent and intentional prayer. Either we live unaware of the battle and we become swept away by cultural currents or we are aware of the battle, which drives us to prayer.
Embracing ‘Chosen’ will give participants a sense of being called and sent by our God. I cannot think of anything more important you can do. I encourage you to sign up and be a part of this important prayer movement.”
Father Stephen DeLacy, Vocation Director, Archdiocese of Philadelphia
‘be strong in the Lord and in his mighty power. Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devil’s schemes. For our struggle is not against flesh and blood, but against the rulers, against the authorities, against the powers of this dark world and against the spiritual forces of evil in the heavenly realms.’
– Ephesians 6:10-12
Our Vision & Mission
Made New Vision
so we may live and lead courageously and authentically,
in our homes and in the world.