February 1, 2020 at Pope John Paul II High School, Royersford PA
In the noise of our unfulfilling and hyper-sexualized culture, we can become disconnected from God and our identity as His beloved daughters. The farther we move away from God’s truths, the more we experience the impacts: confusion, isolation, anxiety, even despair.
Come spend the day with us as we:
- Remember Who We Are: beloved and chosen, of infinite value, with undeniable dignity.
- Understand Spiritual Obstacles: Identify common lies we embrace about our identity and how to overcome them.
- Grow in Preparedness: Learn the tools to stand and stay within the Father’s blessing (for ourselves and our families).
- Lean on our Mother Mary: Understand Mary’s role in protecting and strengthening us to live our unique purpose in today’s culture.
I plead with you–never, ever give up on hope, never doubt, never tire, and never become discouraged. Be not afraid. – Saint John Paul the Great
Please join us for this important 1-day event. Registration now open.
Chosen Conference team: Father Stephen DeLacy, Megan Murphy of Megan Murphy Ministries, Jenn Lozano of Heart of the Father Ministries, and De Yarrison of You Are Made New Ministry. Click on any picture below to read each speaker’s bio.
Saturday Morning Session
9:00pm – 12:00pm (doors open at 8am)
- Celebration of Mass with Father DeLacy. Confession available.
- You’ve Been Chosen – Opening Keynote by Megan Murphy
- What gets in our way, Common obstacles we encounter as women. (De)
- God’s Plan for you: an Overview of the 5 Keys of Unbound (Jenn)
- Lunch Break. Prayer teams and Confession available.
Saturday Afternoon Session
1:00pm – 4:30pm
- Afternoon Keynote: Mary, our Protection and our Hope
- Breakout Sessions A – C
- Speaker Panel Q&A, with Father DeLacy as moderator
- What Comes Next?
- Closing Prayers, Praise & Worship
Breakout Session Topics:
- Breakout A with Megan Murphy: Staying informed on trending issues impacting us and our families.
- Breakout B with Father DeLacy: The power and how-to of intercessory prayer.
- Breakout C with Jenn Lozano: Understanding our authority in Christ to claim and maintain our freedom.